Debt Collection System
The main characteristics of Debt Collection System are:
- Support of multiple customers and different patterns of debtor administration.
- Management and operation based on debtor assignments.
- Distribution and assignment of users` work using a variety of criteria.
- Detailed recording of user actions during the collection procedure.
- Debtors` data updating through payment or update files.
- Collection of new debtor info (like personal data changes, requests or complaints) for the customer companies.
- A complete set of reports (productivity, effectiveness, etc)
- Easy to use and administer.
Debt Collection System is web-based and consists of two applications:
- Central Administration Application
The administration of the whole system is performed through this application. Some of the main operations that can be performed are: Assignment administration, user administration, distribution and assignment of users’ work, reports, debtors’ data updates.
- Collector Environment
The users use this application during the collection procedure to see the debtors data and record their actions.
- PHP Technology
- Platforms: Linux, Windows
- Database Server: Oracle, SQL Server